SuccessValley is a network community focus on sharing resources on starting and growing a business. And we NOW encourage successful startups to share their success stories with us to be featured in our popular founder story series
We’re empowering and inspiring young entrepreneurs by delivering useful and original content to our readers daily.
We want to hear about the latest and greatest startup stories and advice that will motivate, and inspire aspiring entrepreneurs.
We will be happy to feature your startup’s success story. Kindly get answers from your founder or CEO to these questions for review and immediate publication.
- A brief summary of your startup
- Why and how it was started
- What has been the biggest success factors
- What are the biggest challenges you have faced launching and running the company
- Which do you think is most important: the right market, the right product, or the right team?
- Final words for those chasing the startup dream
How do I submit my success story?
Your founder’s success story should be sent in Microsoft word document and sent to info [at] successvalley [dot] tech and he will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your success story should be at least 650 words. The longer an article is, the more time people spend on it and the more value they get out of the post. And they are more likely to share it with their followers.
Usually, within 48 hours of approval, your startup’s success story will be published and shared with our over 27,000 followers and connections.
Why you should share your success story on SuccessValley
1. Free promotion of your startup: When you share your story, the post will be promoted on all our social profile of over 27,000 followers, listeners and connections. Now that is free marketing for your startup.
2. Free backlink: You will get a free backlink to your startup. Below the post, the founder’s name and bio will also be displayed along with links to your website and social profiles, helping you spread your web of influence.
3. We love to hear about the founders behind the startups. Where they’re coming from, what challenges they’ve faced and how they’ve overcome them. Read more about our Success story series above.
4. We will also share your story on our news portal Republik City News