So, you want to grow your business on Instagram.
Cool, but how? Where do you start? What should I do and shouldn’t do?
All that and more in this article! You will learn what quality content is, why it’s important, and how to make Instagram posts high quality!
What is quality content on Instagram?
Before anything else, one has to know what “high quality content on Instagram” entails. This is to give context and better understand the following discussion later on.
If you hang out on Instagram a lot, you would notice that every successful account on Instagram has these qualities across all their posts:
- This could mean that their content starts a conversation or evokes emotion from the audience to the point that they feel the urge to like, comment, share, or save the post.
- This refers to content that teaches an audience something, makes them aware, or gives information or clarification on something.
- Aesthetically pleasing
- This is the way the content is edited and produced. It could refer to the editing style, color-grading, or overall vibe.
- This refers to your content in general and how relevant it is to your niche/audience group you’re trying to reach.
- All the reasons above make one post worthy of sharing and saving, which are two strong metrics that tell you that your audience like what you just posted.
Why is creating high quality Instagram content important?
Well, the goal is to grow your business.
One of the best ways to grow your business is to strengthen your presence online. You can do this by creating an official website and official social media accounts for your brands.
Social media is just one aspect of strengthening online presence but it does wonders to your brand in terms of growth. With millions of users globally, Instagram is one of the top social media networks you can invest time and effort on.
Creating quality content, not just on Instagram but on other platforms too, brings in engagement. When the numbers are up and engagement high, it tells the algorithm that your content is something people like to see. Thus, the algorithm puts you on top and introduces you to new audiences. There’s a lot of aspects to creating content that resonates with your audience. It has a lot to do with proper planning, organizing, executing, and analyzing.
On Instagram, putting your first could mean being the first post they see when they open or refresh the app. Not only that, you might also be on someone’s explore page. All these engagements and a boost from the algorithm leads us to an opportunity to monetize your account. The more you know about Instagram, the more enjoyable it will be for you to create content and grow your brand.